1144 Estaline Valley Rd, Craigsville, VA, 24430
This property is being sold via online auction - ALL BIDS MUST BE PLACED ON THE WEBSITE Property tour date: Monday, December 11, at 4pm sharp and Tuesday January 2, 2024, 2pm - 4pm
Auction end date: Wednesday, January 10, 2024, 1:00 PM EST (soft close)
45± acre farm with open pasture and woods bordering State Forest on 3 sides. Property is improved by a 3 bed, 1 bath, 1,971 sqft farm house built in 1939. Rises on the farm provide beautiful views for possible future home/cabin locations.
What makes this property special:
- 45.8± acres
- 7+ acre pasture/field
- Hardwood floors in farm house
- wood paneling in large room was cut from trees on the farm
- 16'x20' metal enclosed pole shed with gravel floor
- Borders 5,600+ acres of VA Commonwealth forest on 3 sides providing privacy or great access for hunting and exploring.
- County GIS map is not correct - the pond is not included in the 45 acres.
- See "docs" tab for current plat
- Farm was just surveyed with property corners marked.
- Natural spring on farm with "cold box"
- Farm is being sold as part of the Lottie Revis Estate
- 3 bed, 1 bath
- 1,971 SF of living area
- See "docs" tab for Plat
- Sierra wood stove - No A/C
- Wood burning fireplace
- Oil furnace (no oil tank)
- Stone foundation with crawl space
- Well and cistern on property along with natural spring. Well pump is in the bottom of one of the small side buildings and services the house.
- 125 Amp Federal Pacific electric panel in house
- Electric provided by Dominion Power
- Electric water heater
- Washer and dryer on main level
- Standing seam metal roof on main house and asphalt shingles on addition
- (4) outbuildings
- 2023 Real estate taxes: $1,754
- 2023 Tax assessed value is: $218,482
- Zoned General Agriculture
- Video of farm was taken in the summer. Photos are of the property currently.
The bidding for this property will start to close on January 10, 2024, at 1:00 PM EST with a 2 minute auto extend. If a bid is placed in the last 2 minutes the auction will extend by 2 minutes until no more bids are placed.
A 10% buyer's premium is added to the high bid to determine the contract price for the property. (For example, IF the high bid is $100,000 the contract price would be $110,000)
- Realtors: Call or text Kervin Yoder to schedule your showing. (540) 830-9021
Need a mortgage? Contact one of these local lenders or use one of your choice. Julie Yoder - Integrity Home Mortgage Corp. Michael Ballew - Union Home Mortgage
- Financing can be obtained for the property, but the sale is not contingent upon obtaining financing. (FHA/VA loans not recommended)
are a licensed real estate agent, please click here
and fill out the broker participation form. This form must be filled out and submitted no later than 5pm EST on January 9, 2024, in order for agent/broker to be eligible for compensation. Terms and Conditions:
- We GUARANTEE A FREE AND CLEAR TITLE
- $12,000 deposit (non-refundable) is due immediately after confirmation of the final bid with the balance due at closing.
- High bidder agrees to close on the property within 45 days of the auction end date.
- A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract price.
- Property is sold as is, with seller confirmation of the high bid.
- All information provided by Enlisted Auctions was obtained from sources believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed. Buyer shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property.
- Real estate and improvements are being sold "as is". Sale is not contingent on buyer's financing, inspections, condition of property, appraisal, etc. (Inspections are welcome and encouraged but must be completed before the auction closes.)
- See full list of Terms and Conditions under "Docs" tab.
Kervin Yoder: 540-830-9021 call/text