- All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied
- Keep in mind that these items are used and may have scratches, dents, dings, holes, funky odors, etc.
- Descriptions are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed. Any mention of an item’s condition is not an official grading of the item’s condition. When you are not certain of the condition or wear of an item, please bid accordingly.
- Preview is strongly suggested to gauge the condition of each piece and to gain perspective on the size or number of items in each lot.
- Onsite auction may have items in the attic, basement, barn, dark alley, scary dungeon rooms and other places that your spouse may be hesitant to enter. Please consider attending the preview to help understand any complications in removing your treasure.
- We are not as mean as we sound, but please do your best to play by the rules. It is the only way we can serve you and the rest of our customers to the best of our ability.
- You must be registered to place a bid on an item. By placing a bid, you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to that auction.
- Before you bid, please take a few seconds and look at the information provided in Lot # 0. This will have the location, date / times for the preview and pickup, and other pertinent information.
- Select items may have a “Buy Now” price. This price is not negotiable under any circumstances. Buyers have the option to bid on the items or purchase using the Buy Now feature. The “Buy Now” feature will no longer be available if the bidding reaches or exceeds 75% of the “Buy Now” price or in the last 24 hours the item is available for bidding. Once the “Buy Now” option disappears, buyers must bid on the item to purchase.
- All bids are final. Once a bid is placed a bidder can not retract or alter their high bid. (A max bid can be edited/deleted)
- We respect your privacy and that of the other bidders. We will not release your information to anyone without your permission.
- You are bidding on the item in the photograph. Occasionally, the wrong description is displayed. Always look at the photo! Please contact Enlisted Auctions if you find an error in the catalog and we can make the correction as needed.
- A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to each purchase. If your winning bid is $100.00, at check-out you will be charged $110.00 plus tax.
- Payment can be made with a credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), cash, or wire transfer.
- Payment will be accepted at the pickup location, or you can use the online payment link found in your invoice email.
- Approved checks can be accepted for select purchases.
- Invoices MUST be paid in full within 24 hours of the auction closing. If you do not have the means to pay for your invoice within 24 hours, we kindly ask that you refrain from bidding.
- Payment must be made within 24 hours of the auction ending. Failure to pay will result in revocation of bidding privileges.
A minimum $25.00 reactivation fee of a suspended account will be required. Reactivation will be determined on a case by case review by the manager.
- Preview is an “open house” to allow our customers to inspect the items before they bid or buy and is highly recommended when available.
- Items are identified by the lot number affixed to the item.
- Preview is highly recommended so you can make your own determination of quality, size, condition, weight, item location, and all the other variables that are difficult to convey in a photo.
Pickup for Gallery Auctions:
- All items must be removed during the schedule pickup time(s)
- Please bring plenty of help and proper equipment needed to remove your items. Auction staff is not available to assist with loading. Don't bring a Pinto to take home a bedroom suite, please (we've seen it tried).
- If you are unable to make the pickup time due to a flat tire, mean boss, IBS episode, traffic jam, car fire, sudden illness, deceased relative, or any other catastrophic event, please contact Enlisted Auctions. 540-337-3446 or firstname.lastname@example.org We can make special arrangements for in most cases. Items MUST be paid in full to qualify for storage.
- A $5 convenience fee will be added to the invoice of any buyer choosing to not claim their items during the scheduled pickup times
- Furniture and any large items (items that do not fit into a box) will be subject to an additional $20 storage fee if the items are not picked by Friday at 4 PM. After 1 week, the items will be considered abandoned and / or forfeited by the buyer.
- Any items not removed during the pickup times will become the property of Enlisted Auctions to do with as they see fit. (unless other arrangements have been made)
For Onsite Auctions:
- Please call or email. Charges vary depending on the resources required for us to store your items. 540-337-3446 or email@example.com
- For onsite wholesale auctions, the fees will blow your socks off. They are absolutely ridiculous. It’s seriously so embarrassing we won’t even discuss it here. Please read the details of each auction carefully!